Support the Growth of Clean Energy. Help Your Friends Go Green and Get Rewarded!
Driving a positive change in our environment is a collective effort. Thanks to you and other Powerclub Members, we are already making great strides in helping the world become a little greener every day.
NOTE: Ask them to quote your account number (with the letter "A" in front of it i.e. A10XXXXX) in the “promo code” field so you and your friend can claim the eGift Card.
Here’s what some of your fellow Powerclub Members has to say
Jackie and John, Brisbane
Powerclub's approach to selling power is a result of years of research and innovative thinking outside the square to solve the problem of high energy costs. And it works. My energy bill has dropped dramatically, and I feel proud to be a member of Powerclub, a not for profit, and I never been able to say that about a power provider before!
The app (Powerwatch) is great with wholesale pricing notifications!
We have been with Powerclub for nearly 12 months now and love dealing with a company that works with customers to reduce their power usage and costs. Being proactive about the power we use is a rewarding exercise that has seen us avoid periods of high wholesale power prices and add to our Powerbank when prices are low.
Had a minor hiccup getting power established. Excellent service and resolution. Recommend!
I wanted to find a way to reduce my carbon footprint without getting solar (because I'm renting). Being with Powerclub has taught me when there are more renewables on the grid which are cheaper. Since joining Powerclub, I'm paying 20% less for electricity than I used to. I also like that the call centre is in Australia.
Go Greener and Save More
Wholesale spot prices are expected to decrease well below our recently adjusted forecast price as the day warms and gets longer and the solar kicks in. By simply shifting your power usage, you can already enjoy more savings while helping lower Australia's reliance on fossil fuels. Thanks to the rapid growth of clean energy!
The benefit goes to your Powerbank and we expect it to grow quickly so there’s never been a better time to tell others to join. We would love for you to share the good news. Help grow the Club, and save more!
A lot of our Members are already referring Powerclub to their friends and family. It’s simple and rewarding!
Invite your friend to sign up to Powerclub. Ask them to quote your membership number in the “promo code” field so you can claim the eGift Card. To complete the eligibility, the letter “A” must be in front of your Account Number i.e. A10XXXXX.
Your friend signs up using your membership number.
You and your friend receives your $50 eGift card via email after your friend has successfully transferred to Powerclub.
1. What is Powerclub Member-Get-Member Program? Powerclub Member-Get-Member Program is an exciting opportunity for you to get rewarded by referring your friends and family to Powerclub! In appreciation of your support in bringing more members, you and your friend will each receive a $50 eGift card.
2. What conditions must referrals complete for me to earn the reward? You must read the full Terms & Conditions, but in summary any member currently getting electricity from Powerclub may refer anyone who has not held an active membership with Powerclub in the last 2 years, and provided they successfully transfer to Powerclub and record your membership number in the Promo code box during their signup, you will each qualify for the reward. The promo box is displayed during signup like this:
Or if they are signing up over the phone, they can quote your membership number to the Member Advocate Team at the point of sale. If they forget to enter your membership number during signup and they email the Member Advocate Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know their membership number and yours before the end of the offer, we will fix it up, so you both still qualify.
3. How can I tell if I have made a successful referral? Powerclub will notify you via email stating that your friend or family has signed up using your membership number and has successfully completed a transferred to Powerclub. Both you and your friend’s reward will be sent to your email within 2-3 business days after the notification.
4. How will I receive my reward? Both you and your friend will receive your $50 eGift card via email within 2-3 business days after the notification.
5. Is there a limit to the number of rewards I can earn? There is no limit to the number of people referred, thus no limit to the number of $50 eGift cards you can earn.
6. When does the offer end? This offer expires on 31st October 2021 9.00pm (AEDT) unless the Offer is withdrawn earlier. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
7. Where can I find my membership number for the referral code? Your Membership Number (also known as Account Number) and is recorded on your Powerclub electricity bill. It is displayed on Page 1. The first two digits will be 10XXXXX. To complete the eligibility, the letter “A” must be in front of your Account Number i.e. A10XXXXX.
8. Can my friends and family apply my referral code after signing up?
If they forget to enter your membership number during sign up, they can email the Member Advocate Team at email@example.com and let us know their membership number and yours before the end of the offer, we will fix it up so you both still qualify.
9. Where can I reach out if my question wasn't answered here? For more information regarding Powerclub Member Get Member Program, please contact our Member Advocate Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our free Energy Kit
Find out how Powerclub could save you hundreds off your annual electricity bills. Our energy plans are incredibly popular, so it may take up to an hour for the kit to arrive. Hang in there - we'll get it to you asap!